Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dr. Drew Debuts the Rx Locker to Help Prescription Drug Abuse Among Teens -- LOS ANGELES, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ --

Dr. Drew Debuts the Rx Locker to Help Prescription Drug Abuse Among Teens -- LOS ANGELES, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ --

A valiant effort Dr. Drew! At least you are drawing attention to this problem. This Rx locker might deter the casual user, or prevent the hardcore user from stealing YOUR Oxycontin, but this will make as big a dent in the problem as moving PSE products behind the counter did. That is to say, a smallish dent. Obstacles like this just force users to up their game. They will just get guns and walk to their nearest pharmacy and demand oxycodone at gunpoint, like they did last month to the pharmacy down the road. I don't know the answer though, so I commend your concern and effort, Dr. Drew.

1 comment:

  1. I have been affected by this crap at my house. I think my son's high school is riddled with it.

    ReplyDelete